I’m a huge believer in leading a happy life. An important ingredient of happiness is the ability to balance out work and life.
However that’s easier said than done. There are times we need to burn the midnight oil. For many in the corporate world, this is the norm. In a survey conducted by Kronos Incorporated, it has been observed that Indians are the most hardest working and the most over worked. Furthermore, Ernst & Young concluded in a survey that 30% of the survey respondents in India believed that balancing work, family, and personal matters has become increasingly difficult in the last 5 years.
So what can you do about it? The answer lies in unplugging from the daily grind of work and loosen up. A good way to do that is to go on vacations with family. For the longest time, I used to be one of those guys who would not take vacations. But now, mainly thanks to my wife’s planning, we go out on family vacations at least twice a year. I can tell you with certainty that vacations do wonders to family bonding.
One of the ways to ensure your family is assured of vacations is to opt for vacation ownership. There are several benefits that the membership offers. There are companies like Sterling Holidays that offers you 25 years membership. It features a flexible and a unique points system. It gives you complete flexibility to choose the type of accommodation and season of your holiday every year. With 33 resorts located pan-India, you can choose to holiday at hills, beaches, jungles, riverside, and heritage locations. There are a few more reasons why it makes sense.
1. Vacation Around the World: When you own a membership, you can access 4,000+ resorts in over 100 countries at Indian prices through RCI (Resorts Condominiums International).
2. Varied Destination Experiences:A weekend in your favourite hills station, or a nice evening walks on the beaches? All you have to do is choose! Sterling Holidays has over 33 resorts located across India at several destinations. Make the most out the view of Mt. Kanchenjunga in Darjeeling, enjoy the magnificence of the Taj in Agra, just relax while you are at the serene location of Ooty.
3. Delightful Experiences for Everyone: Thinking what will your kids do while you relax? Are the resorts senior-age friendly? A candle light dinner is a must experience? Well, Sterling Holidays has holidaying delights for everyone! From activity centers, candle light dinners under the star and culinary classes delivered by our chef! You name it and they have it.
4. Hassle-Free Holidays: What often stops us from initiating a task, is the hassle of planning and executing it. Not with Sterling Membership! As a member, just choose where and when you want to holiday and leave the rest to them. From transfers to holiday planning, they enable hassle-free holidays all the way! All you’ve got to do is remember to enjoy!
5. A Gift-worthy Plan: As a Sterling member, you can gift your loved ones a memorable holiday or gift them an entire membership and help them experience hospitality at its best like the way you do.