This book, ‘Crowdsourcing tweet is his third book. His first book is titled ‘Wikipedia : A Beginner’s Guide’ and his second is titled, ‘Unconference : Why the Audience is Cleverer than the Speaker‘. He is parallely working on two more titles, ‘Copyright and Left’and ‘Personal Branding Tweet’.
He has authored technology columns at the New Indian Express, Business Standard and Financial Express Newspaper . He was an official blogger for NASSCOM and IAMAI (Internet and Mobile Association of India).
For two years, he sat on the advisory board of RangDe, a microfinance initiative supported by ICICI Foundation.
Kiruba is one of the founders of The Knowledge Foundation, the group behind successful events like BlogCamp and Proto.in, a premiere event showcasing startups.
Kiruba is a rowing champion and has captained the Sify Rowing Team to four championship titles. He has participated in Chennai and Bangalore marathons and lived to tell this tale.
Mitchell, CEO, Happy About is a strategist, educator & prognosticator helping companies succeed by putting tools in the hands of corporations and individuals to allow them to create their own success. Books are his latest and most powerful toolset.
He is a frequent media guest and a popular speaker, lecturing on business and management issues throughout the U.S. and around the world. He has started 13 companies/joint ventures since 1997 and has provided strategic consulting to over 100 companies. He has been involved with educating the public for the last 15 years by:
1. Authoring 11 books on various business topics
2. Running the Silicon Valley Executive Business Program as well as a networking group for CXOs called CXOnetworking
3. Hosting a 750+ member CEO forum on eCademy, a social business network and for four years was involved with a networking group for CEOs called CEOnetworking
4. Creating and running the Value Framework® Institute which focused on creating, managing and deploying successful business models
5.Being the founder of San Jose State University Professional Development’s most successful professional development program “E-Commerce Management” from ’99-03
6. Being the conference chair at Comdex in ’00 and ’01
7. Creating his own conference in ’00 on E-Commerce Management
8. Running an on-line eZine since ’99 which boasts over 5,000 subscribers
9. Running the strategic consulting company ECnow.comwhich has provided consulting to over 100 companies
10. Starting a Web presence company in ’95 which created over 25 commercial Web sites
11. Starting a traditional publishing company in ’91
Mr. Levy is also on the Board of Directors of Rainmaker Systems (NASDAQ: RMKR).