Live Plastic Free
It is shockingly unbelievable the amount of plastic I use on a daily basis. This year, I want to be conscious of avoiding single-use plastic and using as much reusable stuff as possible.
Here are some ideas I follow this year.
- Carry reusable shopping bags.
- Give up bottled water.
- Carry a stainless steel water bottle for drinking water.
- Carry my own containers for take-out food and leftovers.
- Carry my own cloth bag for shopping.
- Repair things when they break instead of throwing them away.
- Avoid balloons for games.
- Bring my own snacks while travelling instead of buying them off the shelves.
- Bring my handkerchiefs instead of tissue paper.
- While hosting events, make them eco-friendly.
- Buy less stuff. Lead a minimalistic lifestyle.