- How is your teaching style different from other teachers?
- What motivated you to become a teacher?
- What subjects do you teach?
- Is there any way I can watch videos of your classes?
- Can I get permission to sit in your class even though I’m not a student of the university?
- Can I use your curriculum to teach at my university?
Kiruba Shankar Sir, on behalf of the entire class I would like to thank you for the amazing experience. This is the most fun we have had in any class and these memories will always be cherished. Never before have we had a professor who gangnam’ed with us and that too on his own.
It was a great experience learning Digital Marketing subject from you. To be honest initially I had chosen the subject as a filler but after your first class I knew I was in for a treat. Many teachers do take input from students on how classes should be taught but very few actually go forward to implement it(so beautifully). Your teaching style was so captivating and stimulating that it completely changed my perception of “lectures”. I am actually very interested in digital marketing as a career and love to learn more. All thanks to you Sir. Keep rocking!
Never had I and guess never I will experience so much fun attending a lecture….full of knowledge, energy, humor and last but not the least, Gangnam Style to end with…. Thank u Kiruba sir….wish you could take one more subject next trimester.
My loooong term ambition is to teach in a B-School .. and thanks sir, now i know how a faculty should be… you have truly set a benchmark. Complete love and respect for you sir !!