Latest Blogosphere Stats
If there’s anyone who has his ear glued to the blogosphere, it must be Dave Sifry, the creator of Technorati. He has compiled some very interesting blog stats. A must check.
Here are the highlights
– Technorati now tracks over 27.2 Million blogs
– The blogosphere is doubling in size every 5 and a half months
– It is now over 60 times bigger than it was 3 years ago
– On average, a new weblog is created every second of every day
– 13.7 million bloggers are still posting 3 months after their blogs are created
– 50,000 blog posts are written every hour.