I was reading through Robin Sharma’s ‘62 Tips to Get Unstuck in 2013‘. Pretty impressive list even though most of them are commonsense. Out of 62 points, I asked myself what would be the 10 that really stuck a chord with me. Here they are.
- Be on time. (bonus points: be early)
- Do a collage filled with images of your ideal life. Look at it once a day for focus and inspiration.
- Do something that makes you feel uncomfortable at least once every 7 days.
- Remember that ordinary people talk about their goals. Leaders get them done. With speed.
- Spend an hour a day without stimulation (no phone+no FaceBook+no noise).
- Plan your week on a schedule (clarity is the DNA of mastery).
- Remember that to double your income, triple your investment in learning, coaching and self-education.
- Be a celebrator of other’s talents versus a critic.
- Give your customers 10X the value they pay for (The 10X Value Obsession).
- Dream big but start now.
What is your favorite?